NOTES FOR DELEGATES
We have sent link by email & SMS to all registered delegates. If you have not received, please check the spam folder for any email from VIDOCTO.
Alternatively please go thru this
Warm Greetings from the Organisers of the Kerala IRIA Mid Term CME 2021
being conducted by the KERALA IRIA. On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our privilege to invite you as a delegate.
How to Join the Event:
• Click the link to join the event at the specified time and date: https://keralairia.vidocto.com/
• Enter your email ID/ mobile number and click “Get Login Code”. Please enter the Login Code and click “Log in”.
• To watch the session on the day of the event =>Click on PROGRAM =>Click JOIN LIVE SESSION.
Note: THE LINK WILL BE THE SAME FOR ARCHIVES FOR A PERIOD OF 7 DAYS.
Dear Sir/Madam, to ensure smooth proceedings for the online event and the tight schedule with deadlines, please LOGIN and browser through the features a few times before the event begins on Sunday 10th Oct 2021.
FOR Platform features/Access (Vidocto): email@example.com or Whatsapp +91 9789067955 [ Please do not call. Kindly Text your query]
We look forward to hosting you at this magnificent event.
With warm regards,
On Behalf of
Kerala IRIA Mid Term CME 2021
Common Breast Scenarios in everyday practice
Organized by Sakthi wing of Kerala IRIA
Oct 10, 2021 9 am – 2.30 pm
Scroll down to REGISTER
Imaging in the pediatric breast: Dr. Janaki P. Dharmarajan: 9.30 – 10.00 am
Male breast Imaging: Dr. Sabita Desai: 10.00 – 10.30 am
Imaging in the transgender breast: Dr. Niketa Chotai: 10.30 – 11.00 am
Breast pain causes, imaging and management: Dr. Devi K. Bhanu: 11.00 – 11.30 am
Interesting cases I: Dr. Madhavi Chandra: 11.30 – 12.00 noon
Postoperative breast: Dr. Tanvi Jakhi: 12.00 – 12.30 pm
CT & breast lesions – Incidentalomas & more: Dr. Teena Sleeba: 12.30 – 1.00 pm
The missed cancers: Dr. Mukta Mahajan: 1.00 – 1.30 pm
Circumscribed masses on ultrasound: Dr. Beenu Varghese: 1.30 – 2.00 pm
Interesting cases II: Dr. Anu Sarah Easo: 2.00 – 2.30 pm
Guidelines for posters
• PG students of DMRD/MD/ DNB (Radiodiagnosis) / Consultants from different institutions in Kerala are eligible for participation.
• The areas in which the epaper to be submitted includes all branches of Radiodiagnosis including Nuclear medicine and Radiation physics.
• A certificate from HOD is required for the authenticity of the poster for PGs.
• All participants should either be student members or applied for membership of IRIA & should be registered for IRIA Kerala Mid Term CME delegate.
• All posters will be e-posters.
• The number of slides will be restricted to a maximum of 10.
• The first slide should show the Topic, name of the author, and address including email.
• The last slide should be for relevant references.
• Last date to send the poster is 15th Sept 2021, email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ePoster presentation certificate will be emailed within 15 days after the event.
Should include the Full name of the delegate, Mobile, Email id, Webinar registration reference number & date, IRIA folio number in the email
Delegates will get one week archives to watch once, in addition to the live program. The archives link will be same as the login link provided for the live program. Archives will be added soon after the live program & will be available for 1 week. Archives will be available to watch till 17th Oct 6 pm. The participation certificate will be emailed before 25th Oct 2021.
Link to login for live program will be emailed before 9th Oct 5 pm.
Rs. 500/- as early bird registration till Aug 31st.
Rs. 550/- From Sept 1st to 30th.
Rs. 600/- till Oct 8th.
Registrations closes on Oct 8th, 2021.
Dr. Janaki P Dharmarajan, Clinical Associate Professor, Radiology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
Dr. Teena Sleeba,Senior Consultant, Rajagiri Hospital, Kochi.
Dr. Anu Sarah Easo, Incharge of Woman’s Imaging, MOSC Medical College Hospital, Kolencherry, Ernakulam.
Dr. Tanvi Jakhi, Consultant Breast Imaging and Interventions, Mammocare, Mumbai.
Dr. Madhavi Chandra, Senior Consultant & Co-Chairperson, Department of Radiology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Devi K. Bhanu, Senior Specialist, Renai Medicity, Kochi.
Dr. Mukta Mahajan, Consultant Radiologist, Breast Imaging & Interventional Oncology, Cytecare Cancer Hospitals, Bangalore.
Dr. Beenu Varghese, Chief Radiologist, Orchids Breast Clinic, Jehangir Hospital, Pune.
Dr. Sabita Desai, Consultant Radiologist, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Niketa Chotai, Consultant Radiologist, RadLink Imaging Center, Singapore.