IRIA Kerala:Subspecialty Expert Committee Formation
Pleased to announce that, as discussed and decided in the state executive meeting on 22nd April, 2018, the following subspeciality expert committee formation is being planned.
Those who are interested to join subspeciality committees may please send your cv to email@example.com
2.Head & Neck Radiology.
3. MSK Radiology
4. Chest Radiology.
5. Breast Imaging
6. Fetal Radiology
7. Interventional Radiology.
8. Abdominal Radiology(Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Urogenital Radiology).
9. Conventional Radiology.
10 Women’s Health & Gynec imaging.
11. Pediatric Radiology
12. Cardiac Radiology.
The objectives and guidelines for the committees include, but are not limited, to
1. To create, support and nurture a pool of subspeciality experts from Kerala.
2. To help organising committees IRIA conferences in Kerala to decide the subspeciality topics and provide state level, national and international experts as speakers.
3. To provide e- brochures and information on radiological tests in the respective specialities for patients and referring consultants.
4. To create imaging protocols in subspeciality diseases as guidelines for referring doctors after necessary discussions and consensus.
5. To design “conditions of reporting”format stating the limitations, sensitivity and specificity of tests supported by literature and statistics.
6. To promote the culture of care iniatitives and design programs that increases positive, problem solving and caring attitude between IRIA members. ToC increase awareness programs on culture of care amongst IRIA members for better patient communication and interactions.
7. To contribute and support articles to journal club of IRIA Kerala website.
Dr. Rijo Mathew, Secretary
IRIA, Kerala State
Dear members, 05/10/2018
The General Body Meeting of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association, Kerala State Branch is scheduled at 5 pm on 28th October, 2018 at IMA House after our midterm CME. All members are requested to attend the same. The agenda of the GBM will be informed soon.
Dr. Rijo Mathew, Secretary,
IRIA, Kerala State