Welcome to Kerala and to the 68th Annual conference of IRIA.
Kerala waits for you with its green carpet rolled out.
We, in the organizing committee, are committed to providing you a great experience in hospitality and academics.
We are putting together a scientific program oriented to the practicing radiologist and focused on sub-specialty work.
For the first time we will have prime time sessions offering guidance to exam going PGs and young radiologists entering practice.
Kerala is really a ‘nothing like anything’ place. Take some time off and pack your bags !
We hope to give you a truly memorable IRIA experience!.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Online Registration for all categories is now open.
You may also register off-line by downloading the registration form and sending it by post to the address given in the registration form.
Abstract submission for Electronic poster(E-poster) and Scientific oral paper presentation is now open
Deadline for submission of the abstracts is September 15th, 2014.
SUBMISSION OF PRESENTATION
General instructions for Electronic-poster and scientific oral paper presentation
- Scientific oral paper presentation : Scientific studies with statistical analysis.
- Electronic-poster : Statistical analysis not required.
- Only online abstract submission is allowed.
- Submissions must be made from, August 1st, 2014 at www.iria2015.com
- Do NOT submit the same abstract for Electronic poster and the Scientific oral paper presentation, as this will cause duplicate submissions.
- Presenting authors must be registered for the conference .
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other prior meetings.
- Please contact us through the following E-mail for any E-poster or Scientific oral paper presentation related queries. email@example.com
- Starting date for submission of abstracts (E-poster and oral paper presentation)-August 1st, 2014.
- Last date for submission of abstract (E-Poster and scientific oral paper presentation) – September 15th 2014 .
- We will intimate you about the acceptance of abstracts for E-poster and scientific paper presentation after November second week.
- Last date for uploading of completed E-Poster – December 15th 2014.
- Last date for uploading of completed scientific oral paper presentations – January 15th 2015.
Le Meridien Kochi is an embellish five-star property that vows to provide extreme comfort to its worldwide guests. Every year, a number of travel vacationers from across the world come to this wonderful destination in Kerala. These business or leisure travelers prefer to stay at this grand hotel. The rooms and suites here describe the beauty of accommodation here as they are replete with relaxed atmosphere. One can easily access to major attractions of the city by staying at this elegant hotel.
The hotel boasts of world-class banquet venues, which are perfect places to organize corporate gatherings, weddings, press-conferences, meetings, product launches, board meetings, concerts and other events. There are total numbers of 12 meeting rooms, which are equipped with facilities like high speed internet access, video conferencing, audio-visual equipments, fax machine and photocopier.
Number Of Guest Rooms - 223
Number Of Meeting Spaces - 12
Largest Meeting Space - 14,000 sq ft (1,300.64 sq.m)